Duanesburg Central School District residents may enroll their children in our schools by contacting the K-12 registrar at (518) 895-2580. To enroll you must reside in the district. Solely owning property or a home does not constitute residency.
The district does NOT accept tuition students.
Proof of residency is required at the time of registration. Post Office boxes will not be accepted.
Proof of Residency
Please provide at least three of the following. (Where “current” is indicated, this means valid or within the last 30 days. Your name and address must be indicated on these documents and current.)
- Car Insurance ID Card: This card must be valid and contain the current name and address.
- Car Registration: This must contain current name and home address pre-printed on the front. A written in address on the back will not be accepted.
- Current Bill: Must be dated within the last 30 days for cable, telephone, electricity, gas, satellite or current credit card with current name and home address.
- Driver’s License: This must contain current name and home address pre-printed on the front. A written in address on the back will not be accepted.
- Homeowner’s or Renter’s Insurance Binder/Bill: This document must be dated within the last 30 days with your name and address listed.
- House Deed: This must contain current name and home address.
- Lease Agreement: This lease agreement must be current, legal and valid between owner and renter must contain the landlord’s name, signature, address and phone number.
- Mortgage Statement
- Notarized Landlord Affidavit
- Purchase Contract: This contract for purchase of a home must contain both the seller’s and the purchaser’s name and the address of the property to be purchased.
- Tax Bill: This bill must contain current name and home address.
Other Required Documents
- Parent/Guardian photo ID
- Guardianship/custodial documentation
- Immunization record and most current physical exam
- Birth certificate
These documents will assist and guide us with creating a schedule which will benefit your child. Our secretarial staff will be contacting the previous school to obtain complete release of records from the guidance and/or CSE office.