Jr./Sr. High School Counseling

School counselors are trained professionals who work with students, teachers, administrators and parents to help children have a positive and successful school experience. Our school counselors are available to assist students who are having difficulty at school or home.


Sign up to receive notifications from the Counseling Center through Remind. Click on the links below to receive information and reminders about upcoming events and programs.

Transcript Request

Please allow 72 hours for your transcript request to be processed.

To request a transcript, please include:

  • Name at time of graduation, date of birth and year of graduation.
  • Name and mailing address to where the official transcript needs to be sent.

Email your request with the above info to Shelly Hundley at MHundley@duanesburg.org.

For current HS students needing a transcript from SCCC or RIT for UHS or PLTW courses, please use the links below:

SCCC: http://sunysccc.edu/Academics/Register-for-Classes/Transcripts

 RIT: https://www.rit.edu/emcs/pltw/undergraduate-credit/students-and-parents

Working Papers

If you are a student in need of working papers, please complete an Application for Employment Certification and return it to the Counseling Center to receive your official Employment Certificate.

If you are unable to download the application, please contact the Counseling Center at (518) 895-5350, ext. 227.


CEEB Code: 331585

Counseling Center Staff

To reach a counselor, please call (518) 895-5350