Promotion to the next grade level is determined during the summer (prior to the start of school) and will not be adjusted during the school year upon completion of credit-bearing semester-long courses or blending (repeated) courses.
Grade level is determined by the number of credits a student has earned. The year that a student enters 9th grade does not determine grade level or graduation year (but rather determines graduation requirements).
- Grade 7-completion of 6th grade
- Grade 8-completion of 7th grade
- Grade 9-completion of 8th grade
- Grade 10-must have earned a minimum of 5.5 credits
- Grade 11-must have earned a minimum of 11 credits
- Grade 12-must have earned a minimum of 16.5 credits