Update June 25, p.m.: Congratulations 6th grade students!
View our photo gallery with ceremony highlights
To the Students and Families of the Class of 2026,
Over the past months, we have asked you to work harder than you ever have, to become experts in technology, to open up your homes as classrooms, and to find imaginative ways to make learning fun and meaningful.
Our teachers, our families, and most importantly the students, have taken on this new responsibility with dignity and grace. We are grateful for the time and energy ALL devoted to our Elementary School Community. A quote from Bob Riley says it best. “Hard Times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.”
We appreciate your dedication and cannot thank you enough for your ongoing support! We Are Duanesburg Strong, We Are Duanesburg Proud.
Please join us in celebration of your class’s success on Thursday, June 25th, for a Moving Up Ceremony to honor your accomplishments. The 6th Grade Team invites you and your family to come to the school at the designated time to receive your certificate of completion at the Elementary School.
A-F Arrive 8:45 a.m.
G-M Arrive 10:00 a.m.
O-Z Arrive 11:15 a.m.
Parents, please park at Schaefer Park, and a team member will guide you to enter our campus and proceed to the
front sidewalk curb.
- Receiving of Certificates
Students and family members drive to the front circle and pull up to the “Student Drop Off Area”.
- After dropping off the student, family members can get out to stand in the viewing/photo area in front of the school.
- Once the family members are in the viewing/photo taking area, the student’s name will be announced and Mrs. Conover will hand the certificate to the student, accompanied by the student’s Homeroom Teacher.
- After receiving their certificate, the family can take pictures. Mrs. Rivenburg will also be on hand to take pictures of the student and their guests. These will be forwarded to each student.
- Once the pictures are taken the student and family members get back into their cars and leave campus.
Additionally, the 6th Grade Team will also be sharing a heartfelt recorded tribute to the class. It will be posted on our district website with a link on the elementary homepage later that morning.
Have a safe and Happy Summer, and we look forward to seeing you on the 25th.