DCS offers parents a mobile app called iSchoolRide to help make student pick-up as efficient as possible. The iSchoolRide Tracker App lets school staff know exactly when and where parents are in the pickup line so that staff can have students ready. Parents are encouraged to download the app and take advantage of this tool. It makes the pickup process more convenient for parents and helps the school prioritize student safety.
Getting set up
- Download iSchoolRide PickupLine App from Google Play or the App Store.
- Open the app and use our school code VBM-214 to register for your account. Instructions for registration can be found here on the iSchoolRide website.
- Once you register successfully, make sure to change the ‘Sample Student’ to your child and add more as needed. To do this, click on “Pickup Card,” and click the icon. Be sure to select the correct grade.
- Now you can use the iSchoolRide PickupLine app to pick up your child(ren).
Using the app
- When you are driving to pick-up, turn on the app. Make sure that the slider on the top of the app is set to “online.”
- When you drive into our pickup zone, your app will alert school staff that you have arrived. We will be able to communicate with you through the app if necessary.